Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Adoring sister


He couldn't be more adored by his sisters... Halli loves him to death, almost litteraly. When she hugs him, she often does it head to head. She grits her teath and shakes as she squeezes him. I guess her "love" beatings are less than her "jealous" beatings will be, so we are careful how we redirect her from popping his dear little head off! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

That is so cute! It looks like you've figured out how to post pictures! Yeah!! I've been checking it every day to see if you would have new pictures, so I was very happy to see one today! Keep it up!

11:39 AM  
Blogger LouandAngela said...

Ha! You make me laugh! I love your journaling!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home