Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 8:15 AM
Cute, cute, cute! It brought a smile to my face on a day that my smile has been hiding. Thanks.
I wish I would have been there! How funny!
Ok, you almost had me rolling on the floor with laughter here in my office! Is Halli trying to be a cheerleader or something?
HILARIOUS!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Cute, cute, cute! It brought a smile to my face on a day that my smile has been hiding. Thanks.
I wish I would have been there! How funny!
Ok, you almost had me rolling on the floor with laughter here in my office! Is Halli trying to be a cheerleader or something?
HILARIOUS!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home