Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 6:10 PM
Oh Mary! They're the most darling soccer players EVER!! I love the pigtails! I love Cannon's involvement(sounds like Damian when Gehrig did soccer). So cute!
You are SO good to have them involved in so many things! I hope I can be as "on the ball" as you are when I have three!
This is only the beginning! You will probably about live your life out on sports fields and courts! Cannon is so amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Oh Mary! They're the most darling soccer players EVER!! I love the pigtails! I love Cannon's involvement(sounds like Damian when Gehrig did soccer). So cute!
You are SO good to have them involved in so many things! I hope I can be as "on the ball" as you are when I have three!
This is only the beginning! You will probably about live your life out on sports fields and courts! Cannon is so amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home