Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 7:21 PM
Yes, you're in you element! It was fun talking to you after that trip... You were SO Happy!!! :)Love ya,Mary
Wow!! Looks like you are having a BLAST! These pictures seriously look like they came out of a sports magazine!
Wow! I'm jealous! Your form looks great!!!
Wow Brennan! Looks like you're having a blast! Those are some great shots.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Yes, you're in you element! It was fun talking to you after that trip... You were SO Happy!!! :)
Love ya,
Mary
Wow!! Looks like you are having a BLAST! These pictures seriously look like they came out of a sports magazine!
Wow! I'm jealous! Your form looks great!!!
Wow Brennan! Looks like you're having a blast! Those are some great shots.
Post a Comment
<< Home