Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Monday, February 13, 2006
3 common faces
Nearly 1 month old. I guess I should have added a sleeping shot, too, since that is the most common face we see. But I had to add the crying shot, 'cause very often this is what he looks like. He has rumblies in his tummblies sometimes, although they are getting better. Isn't he darling?
Mary, I was so excited to check your blog and see all these pictures this morning! He is darling!! I love the crying shot...too cute! And the girls watching out the window is adorable! I can't wait to see your little man this weekend.
He is SO cute, Mary!! I love all the smile shots you have of him! I have the HARDEST time getting Quincy to smile for the camera. Every time he smiles, I pull it out, and then he can't get his eyes off the camera, and I can tell that he's thinking, "What in the world is that?!"
Mary, I have a new blogsight, when we were trying to set up Annie's something went wrong and I couldn't sign in. So my new site is banddrey.blogspot.com.
5 Comments:
Mary, I was so excited to check your blog and see all these pictures this morning! He is darling!! I love the crying shot...too cute! And the girls watching out the window is adorable! I can't wait to see your little man this weekend.
He is SO cute, Mary!! I love all the smile shots you have of him! I have the HARDEST time getting Quincy to smile for the camera. Every time he smiles, I pull it out, and then he can't get his eyes off the camera, and I can tell that he's thinking, "What in the world is that?!"
Good job Mary! Love the new pictures! I just can't believe how much he's changed in just the last week or two!
Mary, your little boy is adorable. I love it when they start smiling too. I still can't believe you have 3 kids . . . did you have twins?
Mary, I have a new blogsight, when we were trying to set up Annie's something went wrong and I couldn't sign in. So my new site is banddrey.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment
<< Home