Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Monday, April 17, 2006
Easter Chicks!
Brennan is such a cute Daddy. He bought the girls Easter Chicks... Real live ones--at least when he picked them up, anyway. THe poor little things had their necks wrung and were tossed back and forth. Hopefully they don't take it personally. But the giggles with delight were too much!
These are killer cute! The poor little black one looks like it is getting it's neck wrung! I love Halli's face in the second one...you can FEEL the excitement!
Mary, I just got on your blog. All of your pictures and captions are so cute. You are an awesome mommy. I'm glad you are learning the blog. It will be my life-line when you are away!
6 Comments:
These are killer cute! The poor little black one looks like it is getting it's neck wrung! I love Halli's face in the second one...you can FEEL the excitement!
How cute! What are you going to do with them??
That's to die for cute! What a fun idea! Are you keeping them?
Oh, Mary what fun. I wish I had been there!!!
That is so adorable . . . what a cute idea!
I will have to remember that one for my girls! Where on earth did you get them?
It still blows my mind that you have 3 kids! I am happy for you.
Mary, I just got on your blog. All of your pictures and captions are so cute. You are an awesome mommy. I'm glad you are learning the blog. It will be my life-line when you are away!
Post a Comment
<< Home