Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 8:24 PM
CUTE!! I love Aspen's smile! She is so cute with the babies!
Cute! Aspen looks so happy to have her siblings in bed with her.
Well, you can tell who watches the blogs like a hawk...Camille, Angela and myself! I LOVE how cute she is with her little siblings!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
CUTE!! I love Aspen's smile! She is so cute with the babies!
Cute! Aspen looks so happy to have her siblings in bed with her.
Well, you can tell who watches the blogs like a hawk...Camille, Angela and myself! I LOVE how cute she is with her little siblings!
Post a Comment
<< Home