Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 6:42 PM
Spilt paint? Doesn't sound like a very fun story--for you at least. Obviously it was fun for the girls!!
What a great mom, to be able to grab the camera and capture the moment! I love your gigantic tub. I'm sure it makes for fun tub parties for the kids!
You have such a good attitude! I think I WOULD cry over spilt paint!
If everything went as we planned it, what on earth would we talk about at night?...
A good beating will fix that from happening again. However, you may have to put a bag over their heads before you begin the beatings. It's hard to beat kids that are that cute. Somehow I still pull it off.:)-michael
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Spilt paint? Doesn't sound like a very fun story--for you at least. Obviously it was fun for the girls!!
What a great mom, to be able to grab the camera and capture the moment! I love your gigantic tub. I'm sure it makes for fun tub parties for the kids!
You have such a good attitude! I think I WOULD cry over spilt paint!
If everything went as we planned it, what on earth would we talk about at night?...
A good beating will fix that from happening again. However, you may have to put a bag over their heads before you begin the beatings. It's hard to beat kids that are that cute. Somehow I still pull it off.:)
-michael
Post a Comment
<< Home