Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 12:23 PM
These pictures are great! Aspen and Damian look like they are watching the best magic show ever. What a darling Papa!
Hey, we'd love to see where you live. Do you have any pictures yet? Keep em coming!!
I love these shots too! Dad is such a fun grandpa!
SO CUTE!!! I didn't realize you had updated. I haven't taken the time to look at everybody's blogs for some time. I love it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
These pictures are great! Aspen and Damian look like they are watching the best magic show ever. What a darling Papa!
Hey, we'd love to see where you live. Do you have any pictures yet? Keep em coming!!
I love these shots too! Dad is such a fun grandpa!
SO CUTE!!! I didn't realize you had updated. I haven't taken the time to look at everybody's blogs for some time. I love it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home