Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Aspen and Halli
A few old photos of these darling little sisters-Dance class, sprinklers (and neighbor's burning house), Easter Dresses, interesting somethinge, smiling, and waiting for Daddy to come home... It just keeps getting "funner" and "funner" :)! They play so dang cute together!
CUTE pictures!! I love all the old photos you put up, too! I wish I had more time to comment on all of them. What a fun walk down memory lane, though! I can't beleive how fast everyone grows.
3 Comments:
They are so darling together. I love all the holding hands pictures. And how close in size they are. I guess they are twins, or sorts.
Mary- Your girls are so sweet and you always have them looking so cute. I'm so glad you have posted.
CUTE pictures!! I love all the old photos you put up, too! I wish I had more time to comment on all of them. What a fun walk down memory lane, though! I can't beleive how fast everyone grows.
Post a Comment
<< Home