Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 8:32 AM
Wow! You are going to have to keep makeup off those girls until their 20! They look too pretty!
And they aren't even wearing any makeup! :)(their Mom)
I was going to say the same thing as Camille and then realized that they weren't wearing any makeup, that they hadn't yet opened that present.If I could use one word to discribe your children, it would be ENTHUSIASM !
OK, and UNBELIEVABLY DARLING!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Wow! You are going to have to keep makeup off those girls until their 20! They look too pretty!
And they aren't even wearing any makeup! :)
(their Mom)
I was going to say the same thing as Camille and then realized that they weren't wearing any makeup, that they hadn't yet opened that present.
If I could use one word to discribe your children, it would be ENTHUSIASM !
OK, and UNBELIEVABLY DARLING!
Post a Comment
<< Home