Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Soccer


The girl's last day of Soccer was today. THey really enjoyed themselves. They learned about the rules, teamwork, and "had a lot of fun," as Aspen dictates. They were the only girls. Cannon regrets not being on the team, but he was too young, although he was almost as big as a couple of the players, and probably just about as good! I had trouble keeping him off the field and from stealing the balls (although he always had one of his own.) He was never very pleased with me when I had to escort him off the field or out of the goal box.
Anyway, aren't they cute?
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Grandma Willvie said...

I didn't even know they were play soccer. that is so cute.
mom

9:44 AM  
Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

So cute! I love their little uniforms. Did they get out and play? I was so sad last Fall when Brooklyn did Soccer, she loved to play at home, but would not go play with the team. We'll try again when she's a little older. You are such a cute mom Mary!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Dean Family said...

The girls look so cute in their soccer outfits! I am hoping to enroll Braxton next year...so far he doesn't have any interest? He loves baseball, performing tricks on the trampoline, and of course making up his own "hip-hop" moves!

Nicole

11:07 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I didn't know either. How darling. You are amazing, Mary! Slow down!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home