Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pretty as a Princess


Aspen was feeling beautimous in her dress.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Oh, she does look beautiful! That's so cute how excited she is about it. You can just hear her singing, "I feel pretty, oh so pretty!"

4:56 AM  
Blogger LouandAngela said...

She IS Pretty as a princess!! What a darling girl. Where did she get her dress? I love it!! I've been looking for something similar for Emma's 2 year old picture. I found something pretty, but not quite what I was looking for. Anyway. . .

8:39 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

Oh, she looks so pretty!! I love the way you did her hair, too. Where's your halloween pictures? I wanna see what the kids dressed up as!!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aspen, You are BEAUTIFUL and I Love you!!!
Aunty Carli

3:11 PM  
Blogger Dean Family said...

What a Darling girl! I can't get over how grown-up Aspen is! I miss you all so much.

Love,
Nicole

9:22 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I think it is so wonderful how children are so pleased with what they see when they look in the mirror! What happens when we grow up? Maybe that is one reason why we are told to be like a little child. Is there a lesson here????

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home