Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Teddy Tackle Bear

Auntie Katie gave Cannon a very loved Teddy Bear on our visit to her home. It was his friend when he was lonely for some young company. He would set the bear up on the ground with the football in front of it, then back up and grunt, "Down-Set-HUT!" and plow over the bear with a body slam!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger LouandAngela said...

That's hilarious! I wish I could have seen him tackle the bear! Thanks for blogging. It's so fun to see pictures of your trip. What fun!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

What a cute bear! Cannon has such a dang cute personality! I love his down-set-hut! I need to teach Quincy! Although, we better avoid that game til Quincy catches up in size, or else we're gonna have broken bones on our end!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home