Nativity
For our Sunday activity on this stormed out Sunday, we did the Nativity Scene with the kids. The girls had us as Mary and Josheph, the Cannon as a Shepherd, Halli as Angel, and Aspen as a Wise Man!
Our fun friend and neighbor, "Uncle" Cade (who's family has gone home for the holidays while he finishes up Finals), came over and joined us as a Wise Man, Narrator, and photographer of our family shots.



11 Comments:
You are such a good mom, Mary! And Brennan is a VERY good sport to play along, too! Aspen is looking more and more grown up all the time. Especially seeing her wash the lettuce!
Mary, you and Halli are spot on. She looks just like an angel and you look like what I imagine Mary looked like. You are so beautiful!
What a sweet way to spend a Sunday! They'll never forget it! You and Brennan are sports to dress up--and what a fun friend.
I agree with Katie, Mary, what a beautiful Mary you are and Halli's halo isn't even slipping.
you have such a cute family! Levi has always said "there's something real special about Mary"
Since our move, we have not had internet!! I love all your updated pic's of your cute family. I will be posting some of our family soon.
We love and miss you guys and so jealous you will be spending Christmas in a cozy cabin with the Willvie Clan!
Love,
The Deans
What a fun memory! YOu get the creative mother award. Fun pictures.
so sorry I didn't get a few minutes to chat with you! I sure do love you and think you are the greatest and prettiest little(you are little even full blown pregnant!)pregnant mom.
These pictures are so cute! You have such a darling family. It was so fun to see you at the cabin. We all need to get together more often. Next time Camille goes out to visit I want to tag along. I hope we get to see you at the cabin this summer sometime!
Mary! I am so excited to find your blog and hopefully yo don't mind me leaving you a comment. You look great and your children are so cute! I love their names too. How fun!
Mary! It has been two months and no update. I want to see your awesome baby belly!!!! When are you due again?
TAG YOUR IT! Go to my blog to find out more info about "grown-up" tag!
love,
Nicole
Post a Comment
<< Home