Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
New Haircut
CHEESE!!! Pretty stylin' with his new shoes and new "DO". I had it the Messy look for a while, but we were outside playin'! So it is the REAL Messy "do". I think he spotted something just as I was taking a picture!
ditto! I can't believe how grown up he looks! He just graduated from toddler to little boy! He seems a year older than Harrison. Your family is so darling. Are you ready for number 4? I did hear you are expecting didn't I. sorry if not. I am not exactly in the "loop"!!!
2 Comments:
OH Mary! He is WAY too grown up. Tell him to stop growing until we can see him again! What a cutie!! Can't wait to see you guys!
ditto! I can't believe how grown up he looks! He just graduated from toddler to little boy! He seems a year older than Harrison. Your family is so darling. Are you ready for number 4? I did hear you are expecting didn't I. sorry if not. I am not exactly in the "loop"!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home