Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 1:17 PM
I am surprised that they even have ponytails in! How do you do it Mary? You are so incredible!
Ha! - it stays in for three days if I ever get to doing their hair :)
that is so cute with them holding hands! what good friends!
I can just hear them singing "Sisters". They are so darling together!
DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I miss them!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I am surprised that they even have ponytails in! How do you do it Mary? You are so incredible!
Ha! - it stays in for three days if I ever get to doing their hair :)
that is so cute with them holding hands! what good friends!
I can just hear them singing "Sisters". They are so darling together!
DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss them!
Post a Comment
<< Home