Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 7:34 PM
I miss my babies! Way to go, Mary, I can't believe you can blog without me holding down the fort!
He is sweet! What a cute baby.
Oops. I think I was still signed on to mom's computer when she left that comment from me! He is so sweet, Mary! Can't wait to see him in person. I REALLY hope you guys decide to come!
wow! I still feel like he was "just born!" so precious!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I miss my babies! Way to go, Mary, I can't believe you can blog without me holding down the fort!
He is sweet! What a cute baby.
Oops. I think I was still signed on to mom's computer when she left that comment from me! He is so sweet, Mary! Can't wait to see him in person. I REALLY hope you guys decide to come!
wow! I still feel like he was "just born!" so precious!
Post a Comment
<< Home