
These are our good neighbor friends. We all live really close, go to the same school and ward, and are having really cute kids at the same times! We are so grateful to have "family" away from family, especially during these holiday times. (upper right, Devan and Amy; bottom Left, Chant and Kara; and bottom right, Cade and Summer)

Brinnley and girls waiting for the parade to begin.

Ainsley just chillin' with her finds.

The "boys" hangin' out in the chairs of honor. Cache, Sky, and Cannon are pretty good buddies. They are teaching each other all sorts of things. They wrestle, shove, play catch, share (hopefuly thinking), and ride bikes together. Stinkin' cute boys.
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm regretting not taking Quincy to the parade...I guess I will have to start doing all those fun things with him now!
Looks like you guys had a great fourth! Good job on getting the pictures up so quickly. We miss you guys! Can't wait till we see you in September.
How darling! Tell Cade and Summer hello for me. I wish you had a picture of their baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home