Our Triathlete Friends & Training Partners
Rick Furniss, who unselfishly spent hours trying to teach me (Brennan) how to swim, and Mary's friend Summer, who swapped baby-sitting with Mary so they both could train (and taught Mary how to swim).
Our ward friends in the triathlon: Marty, Rick, The Incredible Gonthiers, Summer, and us.
Mary's YMCA training friends (who, like Mary, also both won their age group divisions): Tina and Pam.
With Colin, who did an Ironman last summer and gave me tips and let me borrow his wetsuit so I wouldn't sink and drown.


4 Comments:
Goodness, Mary! You are SO beautiful! You and Brennan are an amazingly stunning couple, you know. I'm sure people couldn't peel their eyes off the both of you!
How fun to have such good friends to help train you! I'm sure they were so proud.
Wow, I am impressed! You guys are amazing and look great! What a great accomplishment!
SO cool you two! What an accomplishment and good feeling you must have. And the fact that you did it TOGETHER makes it all the cooler. Anyways, shoot I wish I could do that. Congrats. We are excited to see you this fall hopefully or maybe Winter?
heather
Post a Comment
<< Home