Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Caleb--10 Months

This is are darling little Caleb! He is crawling around and being so darling we can hardly contain it. He has the four teeth and about 4 more stressing his gums! His Sisters and Brother love him uncontrollably-- quite literally, but he seems to know that they do what they do out of love (although he does squack here and there to encourage them to let him down or get off of him...). He is a joy and we wish you all could see him cruisin' around on all fours, or more often on two around the furniture! He is communicating pretty well. He loves to eat--and what WE eat, and is very bright... He is pretty hard to fool.







Caleb LOVES the Piano and would play it all day if I would keep it turned on. It is nice being able to control the volume! He definately has music in his blood.
He's getting tall, and as always, simply too darn cute!! :)
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just re-reading my already posted blog and realizing that I put in the wrong "are" when explaining how darling "OUR" little Caleb is... How imbarassing... I noticed other misspelled things such as is in this comment.... but, oh Whell! :) It has been a long time since I have read or written anything above Kindergarten level! :)
Maqry

7:42 PM  
Blogger Linds said...

I CANNOT beileve how cute and BIG your kids are getting! Caleb sure has a smile to melt the heart!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Dean Family said...

Mary,
I have missed you all so much and now I feel a little caught up on the goings on in your life! Caleb is so cute and looks like the other kids, but also has his own little look about him. I hope you are doing well and will be more in touch after we move into our new house (another rental)!!

6:41 PM  
Blogger LouandAngela said...

He's so darn cute Mary & Brennan! I can't wait to get to know him better!

I love your comment! It got a smile out of Lou even! You have such a cute sense of humor.

Love ya!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Nicole Williams said...

Brennan and Mary,
I found your blog off of Nicole Dean's blog. I was really excited to be able to see your family. Your family is sure growing. I cannot believe how big your girls are getting. They are too cute. I hope things are going well for you. It is good to see how you are doing.

Nicole Williams

3:21 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Thanks for blogging! I can't believe that little guy is already walking around furniture and he doesn't even know his "mimi"! Like I said to Katie about Alex, it just ain't right!!!!!
Can't wait for your visit. (Your comment is so funny!)

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home