
Mr. and Mrs. Darling and their little family. Tiger Lilly, Wendy, Peter Pan, and Nanna.

Aspen just HAD to be Tiger Lily, an Indian Princess, and insisted upon me being Mrs. Darling (I was going to be Cap'n Hook). :) A true little Princess.

Halli wanted to be Wendy from Moment one... I have such darling girly Girls! And CAnnon... Being Cannon. :)
5 Comments:
LOVE the costumes, especially Mr. Darling's--with great details, including the map on his shirt. How fun! Cute little family!
Yeah! I'm so glad you finally posted pictures of Halloween! You have such a cute family! I love all the costumes, especially Brennan's! And Halli and Aspen look so sweet...and of course Cannon makes a perfect Peter Pan! You are so creative!
These are all so darling! You are such a clever mom! I love what you did for Halloween. What a memory maker! And you don't have to ruin your kids' health or teeth in the process. Way to go, Mary!
Very fun Mary! Your kiddos are just the cutest ever. You and Brennan are so fun to do that for your kids and to dress up yourselves! WE can't wait to see you guys again.
hopefully not too long.
heather
Your costumes are so clever and GREAT!! I love it! My kids are going to love seeing these pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home