Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Friday, November 06, 2009

Oh, how they've Changed!

Yes, since you have seen them last, they have changed quite a bit! :)
I have tried to teach them to brush their own teeth, but somehow it is not quite cutting it...

Not even their teeth can detract from their beauty, can it? But we are looking forward to when Michael will be in practice! :)
August '09
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

So cute! I can just hear Aspen cracking up in that last picture! Oh, how excited I am to have you come home!!!!!!
(I can teach the kids how to take care of their teeth. :)

6:02 PM  
Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

I love your kids, they are so stinkin' cute.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

I love it, I love it! Quincy had some fun with some false teeth a while back. It's so funny how cracked up they get! I love Cannon's big teeth! They are great!

8:48 AM  
Blogger LouandAngela said...

Amazing! They ARE still adorable with horrendous(sp?) teeth!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Dean Family said...

Perhaps Brennan should have gone to dental school instead!! So funny and cute!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home