Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Bedtime Stories
Something that Aunt Katie could do with the girl while she was immobile with her back. One story just wasn't enough. They thanked her with a Sandwich Kiss.
This is darling! Katie is such a cute auntie. I'm glad she was able to enjoy the children on her back. But a bummer! (or is it a "backer") Sorry, bad joke.
This is darling! Katie is such a cute auntie. I'm glad she was able to enjoy the children on her back. But a bummer! (or is it a "backer") Sorry, bad joke.
Cute pictures! I can't believe we were there. Thanks for being such a gracious hostess Mary. You really are amazing, all that you do and how sweet and sane you still remain. Wow, you'd think I was a poet!
6 Comments:
This is darling! Katie is such a cute auntie. I'm glad she was able to enjoy the children on her back. But a bummer! (or is it a "backer") Sorry, bad joke.
This is darling! Katie is such a cute auntie. I'm glad she was able to enjoy the children on her back. But a bummer! (or is it a "backer") Sorry, bad joke.
Ok, My computer did that! I didn't push it twice!
Thanks, Mom. I had so much fun with the girls. They are so loving. I was able to enjoy it all even though I was laid up!
Cute pictures! I can't believe we were there. Thanks for being such a gracious hostess Mary. You really are amazing, all that you do and how sweet and sane you still remain. Wow, you'd think I was a poet!
THese are all such fun pictures! I am especially lonesome for everyone right now. Maybe thinking ahead to the holidays. I love my family!!
Post a Comment
<< Home