Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Jackets in Action






Mimi sent the girlies the most darling West Yellowstone jackets. They Love them! Thanks Mom. It is so fun to have cute matching jackets as the weather is just turning, and their jackets were "high dish-water". (for those of you who don't recognize the third darling girl, No, I didn't have another one that I didn't tell you about. She is Michael's darling little girl, Brooklyn who is Aspen's age.

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I don't get the dishwater comment! They are so cute...I got to witness it myself this last weekend! I had so much fun hanging out with them. I love how the picture of Halli walking around without pants almost looks like she has a little mini skirt hanging out below the jacket!

8:06 AM  
Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

Looks like a fun weekend, I want to see more pictures of it!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger LouandAngela said...

I wouldn't call it mentally challenged. I'd call it clever! Ha! I thought it was funny that Halli was showing a little thigh and then I realized she might be showing a little "drawers"!! Cute little rugrats!! Looks like a very fun weekend! It looks beautiful! Is that your back yard?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Who's beautiful yard and porch is that?
The girls look darling! In the one picture where Brooklyn is waving, I can almost imagine them saying "Thanks, Mimi" and Halli is looking for me. sniff, sniff.
I didn't get the dishwater comment either but now that you explain it, clever!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

Mary, just so you know, I got your dish water comment right off. I think that is a good thing. Maybe not. Anyway, the girls looks so darling in their green jackets. Brooklyn had so much fun being with them. I'm just glad you are back on the blog.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home