Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Little Athlete

I was amazed at how this little boy could find a ball anywhere! He looked so cute in his jumpsuit with the little orange ball. He would throw it to us and say, "catch" and the if he dropped the ball, he would say, "I dropped it"! :)



Cannon and Emma with their favorite Auntie, Katie! :) I wonder if this is why my back went out again...hmmm....but it was totall worth it! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that football pose Cannon is doing is WAY too cute!!!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure do take a lot of liberty Katie! How do YOU know you're their favorite??

8:08 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Fun to see new pictures of those darling little Williams kiddies!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home