Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 7:24 AM
OH they are sooo cute!!!!
carli left that last one, but they are extremely cute!!!
OH, I LOVE the sisters with their arms around each other picture!! Such a beautiful family!
Mary, you have such a cute family. I love these pictures! And I really love Aspen's hair. I hear you're cutting it on your own...it looks like a professional cut! Nice job!
I love the picture of the girls! I love that they are so close in age. I bet they will be best friends (even if they do get on each others nerves!)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
OH they are sooo cute!!!!
carli left that last one, but they are extremely cute!!!
OH, I LOVE the sisters with their arms around each other picture!! Such a beautiful family!
Mary, you have such a cute family. I love these pictures! And I really love Aspen's hair. I hear you're cutting it on your own...it looks like a professional cut! Nice job!
I love the picture of the girls! I love that they are so close in age. I bet they will be best friends (even if they do get on each others nerves!)
Post a Comment
<< Home