Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween!!

Guess who carved which pumkin?!! Wrong! Brennan was feeling creative, and I was fulfilling Aspen's request for a spider on the Jack-O-lantern! The LOVED them. Cannon especially loved it when the "Birthday" was in the pumkins (the candle's).

Daddy had as much fun as the kids scooping clean and carving the pumkins
"Cave Mom," as Aspen called me all night, with her little ones! Aspen and Halli were dressed all afternoon in their little Kitten Costumes. Cannon was a good sport until he saw how "cool" he looked in the mirror!
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Adorable!! I love the "Cave Mom" title. That's probably how you feel most of the time, right?! :)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

What a fun mom you are! (you might need to get a mask next time if you really want to look like a witch!)

9:23 AM  
Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

what fun pumpkins! But even more fun then the pumpkins is how cute you and your darling kids look. Your kids are so lucky to have you as their mom!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Wow! I'm impressed with the pumpkins! Someone gave us a pumpkin, but we don't know who. It was just on our porch when we got home...we didn't even carve it. How sad is that?! maybe we'll be more fun next year...maybe.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh they are so cute I can't stand it!! You are so fun!!
_Carlianne

7:12 PM  
Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

I love your blog Mary! Just the way you word things shows how incredibly creative and talented you are. I love the pumpkins! YOu both deserve an award. You should see how basic mine was, if I ever blogged again.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home