How fun! I'm so sad we missed out, but we'll come next year! And Mary you have such a beautiful family! I can't believe your hair is that long. It's grown so much since you were here!
This looks REALLY fun! I can't believe it is THAT far to go and visit you all and go to the races. I want to go so bad! Mary, that could be a Christmas card picture!
3 Comments:
How fun! I'm so sad we missed out, but we'll come next year! And Mary you have such a beautiful family! I can't believe your hair is that long. It's grown so much since you were here!
This looks REALLY fun! I can't believe it is THAT far to go and visit you all and go to the races. I want to go so bad!
Mary, that could be a Christmas card picture!
Your hair is SO long!! And BLONDE! It looks so pretty!
Post a Comment
<< Home