Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A success!



Shrug.

How can I say "no!" :)
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

Look at that face! Priceless!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

After all he went through to get them, I'd say he did deserve a cookie! He is looking so grown up and more like Brennan. What a cutie.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

How funny that you just sat there and watched! I'm surprised the pictures aren't blurry from you shaking with laughter! Little boys are so funny!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Well, I for one, couldn't say no! And it appears that YOU can't either!

8:45 AM  
Blogger alicia king said...

he's so proud! and who wouldn't want to reach up there for those cookies....mine and Levi's favorite!

11:30 AM  
Blogger lissiemarie said...

I just blogged about Harrison and it looks like they are at the same stage. I think Cannon might be a little more tame than my little monkey. I hope so for your sake!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home