Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 1:22 PM
He is so cute!!!
time passes too quickly for babies! He is so cute Mary!
Yes, I just want to sqeeze that cute thing and kiss those lips. What a handsome baby you have. What can we call him?
Oh Mary! I miss him so much! In these pictures, he looks like Quincy! I'm proud of you for blogging!
Okay I was just thinking...have you named your sweet little boy yet??
He is so beautiful! And yes, those are kissable lips!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
He is so cute!!!
time passes too quickly for babies! He is so cute Mary!
Yes, I just want to sqeeze that cute thing and kiss those lips. What a handsome baby you have. What can we call him?
Oh Mary! I miss him so much! In these pictures, he looks like Quincy! I'm proud of you for blogging!
Okay I was just thinking...have you named your sweet little boy yet??
He is so beautiful! And yes, those are kissable lips!
Post a Comment
<< Home