Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is for you, Daddy!

2 months old!

Aren't I cute!?

He'll smile Anytime someone talks to him.

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger LouandAngela said...

Man! Look at those dimples! Does he look a bit like Truman? I thought I saw that in one of the pictures, but maybe I'm making it up! He's a very handsome little guy!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Merm said...

He is so dang cute. He looks alot like Aspen to me. YOu are such a cute mommy. I lve looking at all your pictures of you and your beautiful children.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

tooo cute! And I get to make him smile and goo like that any time I want! So fun!

7:10 PM  
Blogger King Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. It's been awhile since I've seen them, they are so cute, I'm now using the blog that you help me set up, so check it out at jeremyandamy.blogspot.com. We need to keep in touch. Talk to you soon.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home