
The girls woke up early, of course, and opened a present from Mom and Dad before Brennan left to school. Princess Dresses! They had and have had them on eversince! Plus they woke up with a princess curtain over their bed. 4 and 5! Can you believe it?

Princess every whit! Even down to their fingernails, which they painted with birthday polish from the Primary!

Aspen was excited about her Princess Arora (Sleeping Beauty) Cake!

Do I need to even write anything? I guess the face says it all. SCORE!
5 Comments:
Don't tell me you made those cakes?? You're amazing! The girls looks so cute in their outfits...what a fun gift! And I love Halli's off the shoulder look...too cute!
You are amazing! What a birthday to remember! I love the cakes, and all the princess stuff! I'm sure they really think they ARE princesses!
I just can't stand it! Pinch me!
Your cakes turned out so perfect! And, two of them, my goodness!
So cute!! I love your birthday cakes!
What a fun mom you are! I love the cakes! Looks like the girls/family had a great time! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Someday. . .
Post a Comment
<< Home