Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

Princess Aspen

Princess Halli-- That is what they have been calling each other all day long!

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall. The are the fairest of them all!

I think they like what they see!
Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

Happy Birthday Princesses! The girls look so darling and so thrilled with their dresses. Sorry we were terrible with their birthday. All day long we had intentions to call and sing them a lovely song, but failed! Sorry!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

They really are happy with themselves! That's a good thing!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I bet you just can't stand it sometimes looking at your girls. THey are so adorable! You really hit the nail on the head with this year's gift!

10:04 AM  
Blogger LouandAngela said...

They look so darling! They ARE princesses! Emma would love to join them. I just bought her a Snow White dress for $1 at DI. She loves dressing up now.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kate Call said...

hey girl.. its kate (huls) call. i found your blog and had to say hi!! your family is adorable!! i'll be check'n in regularly to see what your up to if thats alright Ü looks like your all doing so great!!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute! Happy late birthday to your princesses!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Oh what beautiful princesses! Let's never let them think of themselves anything but princesses! What fun to have each other and you provide such an atmosphere for them to dream!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Merm said...

I love looking at your blog. YOur children are all so beautifl and so are you! It looks like they had a super fun birthday bash. I love how close they are. They look like they just love one another so much! It is so sweet!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Mason Llewellyn King said...

They are so pretty! I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss you guys! with any luck we will be able to visit you and michael sometime soon. but I don't know at all when.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Merm said...

HEY!!! You were doing such a good job at blogging. You have not posted in over a month. I need to see pics of your cute family.

I wish I could have seen you at the cabin this year. That was a big bummer. It was fun to kick it with those that were able to make it though!

6:49 PM  
Blogger King Family said...

Your kids are getting so big. Hope Halloween was great. We think about you guys all the time. Hope all is great.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home