
Since the kids had all had the flu, we stayed home for Halloween night-- that night there was a small break, however, and we all felt mostly well! But, even still, we didnt' want to spread it, and just as crucial, we didn't want to gather loads of sugar just to throw away! So, we made our own healthy treats and Fun. We carved pumpkins (or at least cleaned them all out ready to be carved), we had a colorful and yummy dinner, honey-butter popcorn in fancy bowls, and giggled our heads off while watching an old childhood favorite (and now one of my children's favorites), the Chipmunk Adventures! "Woolly-Bully!... Watch-it-Now; Watch-it, Watch-it!" :)

Brennan fit the part all too well! :) I wish I had fit mine...!

Perfect for their parts-- and a small ganter down the hall at the Ward trunk-or-treat (it had been pouring out)!

Reveling in his good fortune!
7 Comments:
Mary, Mary, Mary. How you EVER be hard on yourself? Seriously. You are an inspiration! What a FUN mom! How fun that you watched Chipmunk Adventures.I think I'm going to have to go out and get that one, now.
What a fun idea to dress up as the Darlings and Peter Pan. You all look so cute. And you DO fit the part!
Mary I can't believe how big your kids are. Your girls are so beautiful and your boys so cute. I wish we didn't live so far away I would love to see you and your family. What is your husband doing? YOu look beautiful and very happy. Love you
Seriously, Mary. You are the FUNNEST mom! (And that's not even a real word!) :) You can actually make your kids have fun eating healthy...I need to learn from you. And I love the chipmunk adventures! I need to buy that. What memories that brings up.
Ditto to Camille and Katie--especially the part about being the most wonderful, inspirational mother! You're awesome! Can't wait to see you in a few days! :) YIPPEEEEEE!!!!
Mary,
You are so creative with Halloween! I just pick out the costumes online, pay way too much, and always wish I made something from scratch. Anyway, way to go! You all look so cute!
Mary! Happy belated Birthday! I love your little family so much. What beautiful kids and mommy! Such a fun costume idea. Hopefully one of these days we'll actually get to see each other. It makes me sad that we don't get to see each other but like once every 10 years! Sheesh! When are you guys leaving Missouri? Isn't Brennan done with school? I need an update! Love you! xoxo
Can't believe how long it's been. Your family has grown so much. Your kids are sooo cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home