Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Family Visits!





Grant's Farm with Michael and Brinn, Brooklyn and Brielle and Katie. The girls wondered where Scotty was. Maybe next time, huh? Brinn, Brielle, and Aspen/ Michael being Michael with giggling Halli/ Halli and Brooklyn, whom Aspen noticed and told me "Brooklyn looks kinda like Halli"

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

How darling all these pictures are. (do I say that alot?)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

I think the picture of Michael and Halli is my favorite. I can just see it in 12 years..."My uncle Michael is like SO WEIRD!" (Just kidding, Mary. I'm sure she'll never act like a typical teenager!)

5:55 PM  
Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

I love the look on Halli's face in the bottom left picture. She has such a cute personality!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home