Congratulations Williams. He is so adorable. He has got his own little look. What a beautiful little family. You guys are so blessed. I love you guys. I can't wait to see him in person. Love mom
I love seeing the kids with him. That is such a sweet sight. No kidding with the eyelash and dimples thing. I used to squish my nail into my cheeks to achieve dimples and we all know what we woman do to try to have those eyelashes. Lucky!!
The kids are of course beautiful (how could they not be) and the baby looks a lot like Brennan's sister that was there at the birth to me! He is darling we are so happy for you.
Mary he is so darling! I hope I get to see him in real life sometime soon! Thank heavens for blogger. It is so fun to be able to see all of these pics!
10 Comments:
He is BEAUTIFUL!! Man, you guys are good at making cute kids!
Congratulations Williams. He is so adorable. He has got his own little look. What a beautiful little family. You guys are so blessed. I love you guys. I can't wait to see him in person.
Love mom
He is a cutie! I love the blonde hair and the cute outfit. I think he looks a lot like Cannon.
I love seeing the kids with him. That is such a sweet sight. No kidding with the eyelash and dimples thing. I used to squish my nail into my cheeks to achieve dimples and we all know what we woman do to try to have those eyelashes. Lucky!!
The kids are of course beautiful (how could they not be) and the baby looks a lot like Brennan's sister that was there at the birth to me! He is darling we are so happy for you.
One word...precious!
He is adorable! Congrats on the new arrival. You have such a cute little family.
he is very cute Mary! All of your kids are darling!
Mary he is so darling! I hope I get to see him in real life sometime soon! Thank heavens for blogger. It is so fun to be able to see all of these pics!
Mary! Congrats! He's so cute. Have you picked a name? I think he looks like a Samuel or Benjamin! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home