Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 1:22 PM
OH, these pictures are TOO sweet! Look at how he's got Halli's finger--and how she's looking at him. And how excited Cannon seems to be. And Aspen! What a darling little family! I mean--big family! YIKES!
love the expressions on each of your kids' faces! you can tell they are just so excited!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
OH, these pictures are TOO sweet! Look at how he's got Halli's finger--and how she's looking at him. And how excited Cannon seems to be. And Aspen! What a darling little family! I mean--big family! YIKES!
love the expressions on each of your kids' faces! you can tell they are just so excited!
Post a Comment
<< Home