Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
posted by Anonymous @ 1:35 PM
These pictures are SO precious! I LOVE aspen's hair!! What a cutie!
Wow Aspen! Good job fixing your own hair! I like all the colorful barretts!It's so fun to look at their expressions as they check out the tiny toes, tiny fingers, etc.I love how Cannon wants to be a part of it (leaning in to see everything) just as much as his big sisters!
These pictures are great! I'm glad mom blogged them. Mary looks AWESOME for just having had her fourth baby! And he's a cutie. It's so fun to see all of his sibling's reactions. I love that Cannon was so into him!
Congrats to all! He's beautiful and...you all are!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a full time mom to three kids and Scotty works as a lawyer for APL Limited in Scottsdale, AZ.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
These pictures are SO precious! I LOVE aspen's hair!! What a cutie!
Wow Aspen! Good job fixing your own hair! I like all the colorful barretts!
It's so fun to look at their expressions as they check out the tiny toes, tiny fingers, etc.
I love how Cannon wants to be a part of it (leaning in to see everything) just as much as his big sisters!
These pictures are great! I'm glad mom blogged them. Mary looks AWESOME for just having had her fourth baby! And he's a cutie. It's so fun to see all of his sibling's reactions. I love that Cannon was so into him!
Congrats to all! He's beautiful and...you all are!
Post a Comment
<< Home