It's a boy!
Tara was at the airport when Mary went into labor so she changed her flight for the next night (Thanks, Southwestern, for not charging her!). She was able to be there for the birth! Mary did incredible! And Brennan was an awesome coach! I (her mom) also made it just in time to witness (and even help some). This little guy is darling! He looks a little like Aspen and has Tara's deep dimple, yippee!


1 Comments:
Yeah PICTURES!!! Thank you!! I'm so happy to hear that Tara was able to put off her flight long enough to see the baby. I was feeling so bad for her to have to miss it.
Mary, you're amazing! Another beautiful, healthy baby! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Floyd?? Uhh. . .how about Ruplestiltskin?! Are you throwing any names around right now? It's hard to give suggestions.
Post a Comment
<< Home