That is a dang high cupboard too. I've witnessed it. Brielle is getting into my kitchen as well, and up on the cupboard. They are too smart for their own good. I love Cannon's hair cut. What a handsome sweet little man. I'm glad you updated. Not that I have room to talk, because I just got around to it myself.
You are good, Mary! I love each picture, especially the toes! Cute! Where are his curls????? And where is his blonde hair! You might be forced to let it be long a little......:)
That is darling, I love the look of pure pleasure on his face, ahhh to go back to the day when getting cookies out of the cupboard issued no guilt, only happiness!
Hello Mary! It's Natalie Williams (Fullmer) I found your blog from Katies blog that was on Bonneville Alumni so I thought I'd say hi. Your family is so cute, it was fun to look at your blog. Good luck with your new baby. I can't beleive you are allready going to have four, way to go!
6 Comments:
That is a dang high cupboard too. I've witnessed it. Brielle is getting into my kitchen as well, and up on the cupboard. They are too smart for their own good. I love Cannon's hair cut. What a handsome sweet little man. I'm glad you updated. Not that I have room to talk, because I just got around to it myself.
You are good, Mary! I love each picture, especially the toes! Cute! Where are his curls????? And where is his blonde hair! You might be forced to let it be long a little......:)
smart kid!
That is darling, I love the look of pure pleasure on his face, ahhh to go back to the day when getting cookies out of the cupboard issued no guilt, only happiness!
Fun to catch up on your darling family by blog...you all look wonderful! How's St. Louis? Come visit us anytime at dallinhansenfamily.blogspot.com
Hello Mary! It's Natalie Williams (Fullmer) I found your blog from Katies blog that was on Bonneville Alumni so I thought I'd say hi. Your family is so cute, it was fun to look at your blog. Good luck with your new baby. I can't beleive you are allready going to have four, way to go!
Post a Comment
<< Home