Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Friday, April 04, 2008

visitors

We had visitors over to see our new little addition. Allison and Jacob (from across the street) brought us dinner (green & tan shirts). Laney and Debbie Nelson (from the ward/Dr. Nelson from school). The came up with the perfect name for our little one: King Louise Williams. King (for obvious reasons), Louise (Pronounced Louey, for St. Louise where we are living!) Thore was their other suggestion, Theodore Randall Williams. Debbie crocheted the little hat for King Louise.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Elena said...

I was going to ask if he had a name yet, but then I read this post and decided he doesn't. That cracks me up! He sure is a little doll. I just want to squeeze him. You Kings sure make cute babies. Good luck with the name game!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

I love the hat!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps Brennan notified me that I spelled Louis wrong! Woops... I knew that! Sorry to all you women with the beautiful name Louise! I MEANT Louis.

mary

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home