Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Monday, November 10, 2008

BEATS!! ... it's what's for dinner!

...And breakfast in this case, as you will notice in the background! Perhaps if he had acually tried them the night before, he would have realized that they are not THAT bad! But, alas! He missed out on breakfast AND the fun little "beat" secrets that only a really desperate mother uses when encouraging her young'ns to eat them!! (I believe a few of you at least know to what I am referring!!)!

But eventually, a TRIUMPH!! A double thumbs up!
And then he had a tasty breakfast ahead of him! I was tempted to use the old "pink pancake" trick, but that will be for another day!

Yes, I know you are all astonished to see that I have blogged (although, most of you will not notice this for a few weeks, I'm sure, as you have given up on me!) But, don't get your hopes up too high! I will be slacking again in NO time!
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hilarious! I love that you don't give up...good for you! And the broccoli soup pictures are to die for. I was so confused at first...I thought you had cut Aspen's hair again till I noticed how young she looked!

5:49 AM  
Blogger lissiemarie said...

Dearest Mary! mother of four little ones I am amazed that you attempt to blog at all. You and I are on the same blogging schedule. I haven't had a chance to lift my head above water lately. I am in my robe with kids at the table right now. I am doing something fun for me before I get back to the grind. love you! E

7:41 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

Glad you blogged! Aspen looks so cute on her little bike!

9:28 AM  
Blogger r.l.secor said...

Yes my heart skipped a beat when I saw not 1 but 3 new entries on my reader! Woo Hoo - I am dying to know more of your mothering secrets. I have been wanting to get together to ride bikes FOREVER but it seems I have forgotten that I wanted to do that! Keep on keepin' on!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Cameron and Vanessa said...

Hi Mary,
I am so glad you posted some blogs. You have such an adorable family, and it is fun to see pictures. I am glad you guys are doing well.
Vanessa

8:29 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Way to go, Mary! Now what's my excuse for not looking at your blog, huh?
I love CAnnon's beet pictures. Too cute.
And Halli is so expressive. You can just read volumes in her little disgruntled expression.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I just read it again. The beet secrets (was the spelling "beat" a play on words?@#??)
I was surprised to see the pancakes weren't pink.:)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home