Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Broccoli Soup...

Can you believe how little these little tykes look! So darn cute!! Even when they are not quite sure about the menu for the night-- not that I really blame them. It was a LONG time before I attempted that one, again!
These are some old photos that I had wanted to blog LONG ago, and fell upon them just now. Kinda funny, considering the next blog, which I just barely posted! Sometimes they really do like what I cook them... sometimes.

A picture is worth a THOUSAND words!

Daddy wouldn't take no for an answer--poor kid--and Cannon had had enough!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

HAHAHA! These are GREAT pictures! Halli's face says it ALL!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home