
Kind of a fun tradition with the Michael and Brinn King family, to have Thanksgiving pie and Icecream sitting around the firepit! We had a great time toastin' around the fire while chillin' on the inside!

Cannon shoveled it in as fast as we could dish him up.

Chatting with cousins and building Memories!

Just a darling picture of the growing up-5 year olds! Aren't they darling little cousin's?
3 Comments:
I'm so glad you guys are close enough to do this stuff. Lucky little kids are making some great memories! Aspen and Brooklyn are growing up. It's so weird! Where is the time going?
These are great pictures! I'm still sad I missed out this year on Thanksgiving with you all. The girls are so cute! And I love the go-cart pictures. Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for posting!
Oh, this looks like so much fun! Wonderful memories!
Don't we have handsome men in this family!
Post a Comment
<< Home