Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Frog Huntin'

Daddy helped the Kids catch frogs. Aspen's was an idy-bidy one!

They all thought they were in Heaven... Frog Heaven! (Actually, come to think of it, Cannon's did end up making it there... at least we're pretty sure that is where it ended up! :)) -Halli in Pink, Aspen in Green, Sky in red, and of course the wonder-frog-catcher himself, Daddy in the cap!

Cannon wondering what Frog Heaven looks like... Probably pretty similar to what we see in the picture! It is very beautiful here!

Halli and the kids were absolutely in AWE at all the pixy-fairy dust to be seen! It was like Magic! You can't see in the picture, but the Sand was white and shone like glitter.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

I love your commentary, Mary! You always come up with the most clever things to say, and you keep me laughing! (referring to the Frog Heaven comment!)

7:51 PM  
Blogger LouandAngela said...

I love itty-bitty frogs! Your pictures are so darling! I love the one close up with the frog jumping from one hand to the next. I love Cannon's expression. The wonder and excitement.

Ditto Camille's response. I laughed out loud and had to read it to Lou--which brough on a smile from him. Not bad! You made him smile! :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I was thinking just the same thing. How gifted you are at expressing the experience. It gives us a chance to take a small part in the experience.
Loved all the pics!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home