oops! That last comment was me. I hadn't noticed that Carlianne signed in to my computer last. By the way, she has a new blog. I think it's carlianneandblake
What a bunch of cuties! It doesn't look like the other little boy in the top picture thought "that nothing tastes better than a cup of hot chocolate." I think he was thinking "AWWWWW!!! My tongue!!"
5 Comments:
Cute shots! This makes me want to go camping. What a fun mom you are!
Soo cute Mary!! I can't believe how big Caleb has gotten! I miss you all so much and hope to be able to see you this summer.
Love,
Nicole
Oh....warm fuzzies! I miss those precious kiddies!
oops! That last comment was me. I hadn't noticed that Carlianne signed in to my computer last. By the way, she has a new blog. I think it's carlianneandblake
What a bunch of cuties! It doesn't look like the other little boy in the top picture thought "that nothing tastes better than a cup of hot chocolate." I think he was thinking "AWWWWW!!! My tongue!!"
Post a Comment
<< Home