
Cannon is 4 years old! And is he ever! He is one who oozes with expression! He runs around the house with his "lightning Speed Bommer McQeen" (I haven't uploaded the picture, yet of this amazing gun made from toilet paper rolls), with all the moves of a real super hero. He loves to make us laugh, and we never wonder what he is thinking or feeling! :) He is ALL Boy, for sure. Oh, we love our little big-boy Cannon.

He has been talking for months about having a "Bat" cake for his birthday, so this was my quick and sorry attempt... it did the job.

Cannon in his two favorite outfits. His Batman PJ's, and none other than his Lightning McQueen shirt and jeans (which I almost literally have to sneak and wash while he is sleeping, for he will snatch them from the dirty clothes baskets and yes, even the washer before I had a chance to put water in it!)! Auntie Camille and Cousin Quincy gave him the shirt for Christmas and he has been wearing it ever since. He does have enough sense, however, to not wear it to Church (though he did ask the first Sunday).

Anticipation of the next gift... what could it be?!
4 Comments:
Love the post, Mary. I can't believe he is 4! Time has flown by. . . especially when we haven't seen each other very much in the last few years. What a fun birthday party. I love his expressions. You always know exactly what he is thinking. I'm so excited you have moved back to Idaho. Hopefully we'll see more of each other:) Love you!
Oh I can't wait to get Cannon and Blaze together and compare
"Notes"! We miss you all and are looking forward to April at Nate and Melissa's Wedding.
See you soon!
Love,
Nicole
Cute pictures of a fun event. It is SO GREAT to have you back!!!! I LOVE being able to participate in these things now!
I'm glad you got a picture of his "grump". It was so funny. Brennan, he sure looks like you in that picture! What's the deal?
Your family is ADORABLE! They are all so big. Time flies. I'm glad I found your blog! You guys are SO cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home