Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cannon

Well, since Mary has her hands full with 3 kids, she doesn't have much time to blog, so I'll blog some pictures I took while we were in Idaho. These are some cute shots of Cannon. The first one he is saying his favorite word, "ball"!

What do you think about the mohawk look? I love those long curls!

Cannon is giving Emma a hug. They were so cute together!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Mason Llewellyn King said...

Way to finally blog! Cute stuff!!!!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Mason Llewellyn King said...

That last comment was me! (MOM)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey, Mom, didn't you SEE who blogged those for her? It shows who posts them! :) I figure since she has 3 kids and I none, I could help out!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home