Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Smiles at Daddy
Since Day 1 at the hospital, the baby has smiled at his Daddy. It is hard to capture it fully on camera, but here are a few fun ones at almost 2 weeks young! :)
I can see the dimple! I'm so impressed that he smiles so much so soon! He's just SO happy to have been born into your family. What little baby wouldn't be?
3 Comments:
I can see the dimple! I'm so impressed that he smiles so much so soon! He's just SO happy to have been born into your family. What little baby wouldn't be?
He is so cute! I love the little smiles and dimple! :-)
He is SO cute! I can't stand it! He looks a lot different smiling!
Post a Comment
<< Home